Monday, January 28, 2008

I may have to start using an alarm.

I awake in my floor-mattress. I have no idea what time it is. Why? Because I don't use an alarm, now SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP. I'm trying to tell a story here.
I quickly sit up and glance outside, to see if it is bright enough to be past 8:00, for i have class block 1. Shit. No, wait, it's ok, there's still hope. I'm not perfect at judging that kind of thing with daylight. I fumble through my shithole room and finally find my cell phone. 8:28. SHIT.

This was the second, no, third time this month that I've done this with precal first block on Monday. And what's worse, this is the test day. Shitshitshit...fuck. Well, it's not like I was going to freaking walk in to a test thirty minutes late. So i got dressed, packed my backpack, had some hot sex with your mother, and made my way over. While waiting for the bell to ring, awkwardly standing outside the class door, attempting to make apologetic eye contact with Bart, I was lucky enough to get some sympathy from dr.Koopon. He too agreed that perhaps I need to start doing that alarm thingy again.

Surprisingly, the rest of my day was pretty good. I got the test over with in block 4, although, I probably did not so good. And i did the four year club thing, which made me feel cool AND superior, I got a pats hat from my dad, my bio class got cancelled, and i went on a nice run. I feel like letting stuff go just makes for a better day. Well I gotta go shower.

So, for the record, me sleeping through classes- bad; me sleeping with your mom good. Oh yeah, and the alarm thing that too.

5000, G, we outta here
Peace.. nothing but peace and unity.. sin love and no fighting war in da middle eas'

1 comment:

Juicy said...

way to pay homage to the fortune cookie.


oh, and FYI its spelled Witty- no h.