Friday, December 29, 2006

To defeat the Huns!

Okay. I have my own blog. Now let's get down to business.
Right now it is winter break and i am at home and freazing my ass off. My dad has this thing where he doesn't think humans require heat to survive. The only reason I'm writing at this late hour is that I am wearing shoes right now. If iI go to bed, I will have to take those shoes off and therefore suffer frostbite. I actually had a delightfull day today. I got up reletively early and drew for about an hour. I was proud of my previous night's accoumplishments. I averted yet another maturity lecture from my parents by pretending i was asleep. Good stuff. Eventually I made my way downstairs. Both my mom and dad were at work, so I watched a few DVDs at close to full blast and ate stopandshop muffins on the couch, chuckling at an absurdly immature joke from my early childhood. The joke: What do you get when you put the A&P and Stop and shop together? Stop & Pee! Yes. I know. I am quite the comedien. Well then I decided to go for a run. and that was enjoyable. I noticed however that the warm weather was causing a the skunk cabbages, which usually don't appear untill around march, to star popping up all aroung the streams. After my run, my friend Brendan took me to the mall for various merriment including a lightsaber fight at Sharper Image (for whigh we got many strange looks), laughing at the emo kids at Hot Topic, realizing that we only had the money for Subway, and graphicnovel hunting at borders. Then we set about for a Wii console, but to no avail. They were all sold out. Dinner was at Brendans. Pasta, bread, and salad, followed by Pirats of the Carabien. My mom picked me up at 1030 before the movie was even over but whatever. When I got home there was Autin Powers followed by Facebook, during which I was glumly reminded of the drama which I left at school and that I am lab partners with one of the drama sources. It's gonna be a sticky situation... That will be a post for tomorrow. Well. I'm tired now. Abyebye.

ps did you get the Mulan reference?

No comments: