Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Winter dreams

Today it's a hill holiday XD and I've realized how much I've neglected my blog. Today I woke up at 12, thus getting the best night sleep in over three weeks. I had a quick, slightly disapointing breakfast (they didn't have apple jacks) and went back to bed, listening to a new Guster CD Duddy burned for me. I was impressed, it's kind of Dispatchy, but not quite as upbeat. after a lazy two hours of music and eating pocky (Moose gave me 4 boxes from her twenty box shipment that's getting refunded) I decided to meander downstairs two the second floor buisness offices two visit Dallen and remind him about the Hill Holiday which he has to work on, while still in my socks and pjs. His face was amusing when he saw my atire, but he got an important buisness related call (probably Netflix- he has over 300 movies waiting on cue there) and I went for a run. The run was ok, but I hadn't had to much food, so I was to tired to enjoy it as much as usual. Once I finnished my run, I revisited Dougie Fresh. Once again intrigued by my clothing (this time sweaty/icy running cloths) he told me that he had a xc team sweatshirt from my freshman year (the year I hadn't gotten one because i didn't thing that I was going to stay on the team long enough for it to arrive) somewhere in his appartment assuming he hadn't given it away and forgotten about it. Then we had a nice long conversation about a sorts of things including my sucky freshman year, my grades (summus, or high honors for home friends), the SATs, and some kid he got kicked out a few years ago that he didn't want kicked out. Then I came up back to my room and here I am. Visiting Dallen tonight during study hall and tomorrow for an advisee feed. Well it's almost dinner and I gotta shower. Here's a nice running quote.
"Maybe I shouldn't have had breakfast at Denny's."
Jordan Kent (who vomited after running the 400 meters in the 2002 USA Junior National Championships held in Eugene, OR)

peace out cub scout

No comments: